Question:
what is a man reactions when his in love?
mimi
2006-02-14 06:53:28 UTC
what is a man reactions when his in love?
Three answers:
isabow27
2006-02-14 11:48:19 UTC
That's a different answer for every different man out there. Some show their love by buying you things but not committing to anything emotional. Some by showing too much emotion and smothering you with talk, talk, talk with little or no content.

Of course, you could define a man in love by the responsibility he takes on and how he follows through on things. I know my man loves me by the way he looks at me and compliments me and doesn't make an *** of himself when a big-boobed woman walks by. If he glances in the rear view mirror, that's ok. But turning his head and gawking is another thing entirely (that's why he's my EX-husband, thank you).

Men are strange, though. They react to love by wanting different things. Some men want to be pampered. Some want independence from their woman. Some want a partner. Some just want to have fun and let that be it. Whatever his style, the woman can have a lot of fun finding out - IF she wants to :)
2006-02-14 14:56:26 UTC
overact, most of the time we make our selfs look like fools without knowing. And when the one who we love is around we try to say things to be prominent which we already did by acting like a fool.
m_white1972
2006-02-14 18:54:37 UTC
he will run from it. just when you think you are getting close,he will find reason's not to be around you while at the same time he stays in touch to make sure you are still interested. then when he is around the times you have together are the most awesome times in your life.