Question:
Are there any GOOD Greek resturants in the Atlanta area?
PrincessShine
2006-04-08 20:41:04 UTC
I love Greek food - however cannot seem to find a good greek resturant in Atlanta... help!
Six answers:
drphil
2006-04-10 07:49:25 UTC
KYMA is good---very nice and very expensive, a little too trendy, but the food is good. I prefer greek greasy spoons, myself but KYMA is good for date night.
Kiss my Putt!
2006-04-09 09:53:47 UTC
Dimitri's Greek Italian Restaurant 4651 Woodstock ...
bilskine
2006-04-09 06:32:25 UTC
Athens Restaurant on Clairmont in Decatur.
dieseld45
2006-04-10 17:16:04 UTC
I second Kyma, but like the other poster said, it's pricy. But you get what you pay for. I live right by Avra on Juniper, so it's convenient, but it's not all that great. Decent, but not all that special. It's across the street from Spice.
more_evil_then_santa
2006-04-08 20:41:40 UTC
Mykianos in downtown is exquisit...
coco