Question:
what is in an eight course dinner?
nicki
2006-02-11 15:23:50 UTC
I know that there is the appetizer, the salad, the soup, the main dish and the dessert but I dont know what else there is.
Six answers:
bonshui
2006-02-11 15:29:05 UTC
Here's a nice example. Look at it very quickly so that you don't get too hungry ;-)
magic621a
2006-02-11 23:50:48 UTC
Hot Appetizer, Cold Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Fish Course, Meat Course, Cheese Plate, Dessert. When done in a really fancy restaurant, be prepared to be there for about 3 hours, to allow you to enjoy every succulent morsel.
isabow27
2006-02-14 19:53:58 UTC
The number of courses in a meal is consistent with the time spent enjoying it. Most times, it's not really about the number of courses as it is enjoying every single new experience that's put in front of you when they bring out the next course. And the wine should compliment the dish for that course.

I say start young and enjoy the courses that life puts in front of you!

Oh, and Grand Marnier souffle is awesome!
tip09
2006-02-11 23:30:42 UTC
breakfast, salad, desert, appetizer, soup,main dish, vegetable, drinks
mcds11211
2006-02-11 23:32:45 UTC
Don't forget to choose the best answer.

We are real people answering real questions with real answers so please show your appreciation by choosing the best answer!

A HUGE meal...
Mojo Nixon for Pres!
2006-02-11 23:35:48 UTC
too darn much food... Exactly why so many americans are WAY TOO FAT...