Question:
Does anyone know of a restaurant where they prepare sandwiches on 'flowerpot bread'?
RedneckBarn
2006-04-19 07:58:13 UTC
I used to live in Atlanta years ago, and I remember this restaurant/bar/cafe maybe, that made real good sandwiches on homemade bread that was baked in a small flowerpot. Other things I remember about the place: we got an order of fries and they came in a basket big enough to feed like 4 people, and there was alot of outdoor seating. Does anyone know the place I'm talking about, what it's called, and where it's located?
Two answers:
scurl56
2006-04-19 12:41:43 UTC
You, my friend, are lying.
wendyshannon
2006-04-19 18:33:02 UTC
There's a place here in Columbia, SC, in the mall called Spinnakers that cooks their bread in flower pots. It's delicious. I haven't eaten there in forever so I'm glad you reminded me of it. I'm not sure if they are a chain or not, though. I don't believe they have any outdoor seating.