Question:
What restaurants has Alton Brown recommended in Atlanta?
Anraskal
2010-10-22 09:55:02 UTC
I saw the Hankook taqueria thing for the bi bim bop, but are there other places he has talked about in the city?
Four answers:
Meredith
2010-10-24 09:15:35 UTC
Brown has commented about a few places -- but the one that I distinctly remember is the French pastry/brunch place in an unlikely location: Doceur De France on Atlanta Rd./ Glover St. in Marietta. Since he lives walking distance to Marietta Square, I know he's commented about the restaurants there ... but again, I don't remember which places he likes! (I personally like Shillings!)
ostrander
2016-11-16 09:48:51 UTC
Alton Brown Atlanta
Stacy A
2010-10-24 01:15:56 UTC
if you want great food go near peachtree park they have the best resturant's over in that area. Also have lot's of family who live there. and used to spend alot of time up there myself.
2010-10-23 10:04:39 UTC
i like going to one where its downtown atlanta.its a restaurant. and it spins while you eat. i think they have that. hope this helps love melonie